In today’s episode, we welcome Joe Kashurba. Joe started a freelance web design business when he was in high school and grew it into a digital agency with a world-class team and clients around the world.
He went from building $300 websites to building $30,000 websites and managing six-figure digital advertising budgets for some of the largest manufacturing and construction companies.
Joe now advises and mentors freelance web designers and digital agency owners on how to develop and scale their businesses. There are a lot of takeaways on how he was able to do that and in this episode, we talk about the benefits of working smarter rather than harder and how increasing your prices will actually bring you more clients.
We also delve into the world of virtual teams, advertising and the marketing strategies you can use to help you attract your ultimate clients and your ultimate deal. If you’re an aspiring entrepreneur or web designer looking for some key tips on how to start scaling your business today, this episode is for you.
Key Points From This Episode:
- Find out how Joe got to where he is today through a high school band.
- How Joe’s rebellious mindset propelled his entrepreneurship.
- Building what you want versus what other people want.
- Will people really buy your product or service if it’s cheaper?
- Find out how Joe began to grow his initial freelance work.
- The avenues to take to get new clients and attract customers.
- Testing to find the one thing that works – and scaling it.
- Why results are not always linear and immediate.
- Tips for hiring your first virtual team or virtual contractor.
- Using the Over Flow Model versus the Production Line Model.
- Discover how Joe started designing $30,000 websites.
- Who, What and Why: Key strategies for finding your first few clients.
- Advice for entrepreneurs: Pick anything and get into business!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Kashura Web Design – http://www.kashurbawebdesign.com/
Joe Kashurba Website – http://joekashurba.com/about/
Audible Trial – www.audibletrial.com/beforethemillions
17 Hats App – https://www.17hats.com/