In our 1st multi-guest show, we welcome Tim and Thomas Black of Napali Capital group. Tim and Tom are brother’s who specialize in the buy, hold and repositioning of large commercial real estate to create passive income streams for its investors.
Tim has spent his 30-year career at Six Flags Theme Parks and Great Wolf Resorts. Throughout this 30-year span, Tim became well versed in operations, strategic planning, marketing, sales, revenue management and real estate development.
Thomas is a board certified physician in Emergency Medicine. He is an active blogger in the healthcare community and passionate about translating high income earners into high net worth individuals through passive real estate investing.
Topics discussed on today’s show:
Real Estate Market Outlook in 2018
The Best Areas to Invest in 2018
The Work-Life Balance of a Medical Doctor and Real Estate Investor
Today on the show we welcome, Jordan Goodman aka The American Money Answer Man. Jordan’s expertise has quite literally led him to write the Dictionary for Investment and Finance, along with thirteen other bestselling books. Jordan has appeared on Fox News, The View, BBC (to name a few) and spent eighteen years on the editorial staff of Money Magazine.
In this episode, Jordan shares tons of tips, tricks and strategies to help us save on our current investment properties. We discuss how the new tax law is going to affect home owners across the nation, as well as the outlook of marijuana stocks for 2018, Bitcoin and other crypto currencies for 2018.
Jordan teaches us how to invest in real estate, how to maximize our Roth ROA and how to verify that our mortgage and PMI payments are correct. One of the biggest takeaways from this episode is learning that banks and loan servicers are not perfect and that there are many mistakes being made every single day on our mortgages and on our PMI. We could save thousands of dollars by one little trick that banks might not necessarily want you to know, and Jordan is going to show us how.
If you’re a home owner or an investor, looking to save money, you can just by listening to this episode.
Free Verify My Mortgage PDF – http://beforethemillions.com/verify
Rich Dad Poor Dad – https://www.amazon.com/Rich-Dad-Poor-Teach-Middle/dp/1612680194
Dictionary of Finance and Investment Terms –
The Future of Money –
For those of you who feel unfulfilled by your job, wish you had more time to pursue your interests, and had more financial freedom, investing in real estate can be your ticket to that lifestyle…
On this episode of Before the Millions Podcast, I’ve elaborated on the Top 6 Reasons Why You Should Purchase Your First Property in 2018. I know that a lot of you have questions and concerns about your investment strategy and if Real Estate is as good as we claim – In this episode I will cover it all in detail!
Top 6 Reasons:
- Power of Leverage
- Tenants are Footing the Bill
- Monthly Excessive Cashflow
- Appreciation and Forced Appreciation
- The Business of Investment Property
- Everyone Will Always Need Somewhere to Live
- Sign up for a 1 Hour Coaching Call with Daray
- Read Before the Millions Host Daray Olaleye 27th Birthday Surprise: Journey to Success
- Join the Before the Millions group on Facebook
- Two Free Audiobooks with Audible
Today we welcome Tyler Sheff to the show. Tyler is the CEO of Cashflowguys.com, a company which aims to educate their clientele in investing in real estate and building long-term wealth. Tyler is a licensed real estate problem solver, educator, investor and syndicator. His professional career has included time as a soldier in the US Army Military Police, a Florida Certified Police Officer and Firefighter, a Contractor, a Repair Technician, and a Boat Captain. Truly a varied career that has helped pave the way for his success today. In today’s episode, Tyler shares his journey into real estate, why and how he transitioned out of fixing and flipping into investing, and why it was so important for him to make the shift.
Key Points From This Episode:
- How Tyler came upon his path and made the shift towards his career today.
- The importance of having a good work ethic on your journey towards building wealth.
- Why there is no good result that comes from accumulating piles of cash.
- Learning about the advantage of building various streams of income.
- Understanding why Tyler shifted out of fixing and flipping and into real estate investing.
- How a crazy tax bill forced Tyler to get a regular 9 to 5 job.
- Figuring out how to reprogram your mind to create cashflow.
- The mindset barrier that holds most people back from getting started in real estate.
- Understanding that money is mindset; leveraging other people’s money.
- How Cash Flow Guys got started and their purpose.
- The way Tyler used his first four-plex property to escape the rat-race.
- Influence and success stories that came out of Tyler’s Podcast since it launched.
- Tyler’s advice and tips to maximize profitability as a landlord.
- Understanding why you should always hire-out property management.
- Why you should always surround yourself with experts, and not go it alone.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Tyler Sheff — http://tylersheff.com/
Cash Flow Guys — http://www.cashflowguys.com/
Rich Dad, Poor Dad — https://www.amazon.com/Rich-Dad-Poor-Teach-Middle/dp/1612680194
Audible Trial – www.audibletrial.com/beforethemillions
Evernote — https://evernote.com/
Stacy Cross, Comfort Killers — http://thecomfortkillers.com/
FinCon — https://finconexpo.com/
Larry Harbolt — http://www.larryharbolt.com/
We welcome Vinney Chopra, aka “Mr. Smiles” to the show today. Vinney came to the US as an immigrant with $7 in this pocket and today, has over two million dollars in assets! Vinney grew up in India, with six siblings in a one-bedroom apartment. His first job in the US was selling Bibles and Encyclopedia’s door-to-door, he slowly worked his way up, started his own business and is an investor and syndicator in the real estate business. Vinney has participated in 26 syndications and spent 37 years as a fundraising consultant and motivational speaker.
Today, Vinney has just retired at the age of 62 and he couldn’t be happier. In this episode, we’re focusing on mindset, what it means to take a leap of faith and molding your lifestyle to how you see fit. We find out how Vinney was able to turn $7 into a multi-million-dollar company, hear his philosophies on business and why we need to understand rejection in order to succeed. Vinney is someone who was handed a specific set of cards and refused to live a life that society pigeon-holed him into living. He broke the barrier, he broke the chains and now, Mr. Smiles is thriving! A fascinating and inspiring story for anyone who has ever thought about giving up.
Key Points From This Episode:
- Vinney tells the story of his humble beginnings in New Delhi, India.
- How Vinney won a five-year scholarship to become a chemical engineer.
- Why Vinney had the urge to come to the USA and make a difference.
- How Vinney convinced his Grandpa to let him come to the USA.
- Selling Bibles and Encyclopedia’s door-to-door: Vinney’s first job in the US.
- Discover how Vinney came to value the importance of understanding rejection.
- Going back to the basics and learning the fundamental techniques.
- Find out how Vinney worked his way up in his first door-to-door sales job.
- How Vinney got into motivational speaking, fundraising and real estate.
- Why Google, podcasts and books are Vinney’s biggest mentors.
- Retiring at the age of 62 and what a balanced lifestyle means to Vinney.
- Discover how Vinney runs his company and manages employees today.
- Why you should always smile.
“Understanding rejection is the number one thing in life. Many times, people give up
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Vinney Chopra Website – http://www.vinneychopra.com/
How To Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie – https://www.amazon.com/How-Win-Friends-Influence-People/dp/0671027034
The Magic of Thinking Big by David J. Shwartz – https://www.amazon.com/Magic-Thinking-Big-David-Schwartz/dp/0671646788/
Sign Easy App – https://www.getsigneasy.com/
The Power of Now by Eckhart Tolle – https://www.amazon.com/Power-Now-Guide-Spiritual-Enlightenment/dp/1577314808