Today International Investor, Billy Keels, is on the show and is going to teach us all things lifestyle design through Real Estate. We dive into Billy’s life and discover some of the tactics he uses to grow his portfolio such as Seller Financing. We are going to learn exactly what Seller Financing is and how we can take advantage of such a strategy. We’ll also look at the importance of building a strong team around your real estate business especially if you are one that is looking to be location independent. Lastly, we’ll discuss how crucial it is to be a problem solver rather than a real estate investor.
In the last 17 years Billy Keels, KeePon Cashflow’s founder, has had the opportunity to work in 86 countries, learn and fluently speak 5 languages and has lived in 3 European Countries. Today Billy is a long distance real estate entrepreneur, author, coach, public speaker and mentor. Hi’s teams select and operate multifamily properties in the USA, while Billy lives in Barcelona, Spain.
Today’s show is jam packed and filled with actionable goodies!
Links mentioned in the show:
The Creature From Jekyll Island
Speak with Billy
Rich Dad Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki (Physical Copy)
2 Free Books Today on Audible
One on One Coaching with Daray
For those of you who feel unfulfilled by your job, wish you had more time to pursue your interests, and had more financial freedom, investing in real estate can be your ticket to that lifestyle…
On this episode of Before the Millions Podcast, I’ve elaborated on the Top 6 Reasons Why You Should Purchase Your First Property in 2018. I know that a lot of you have questions and concerns about your investment strategy and if Real Estate is as good as we claim – In this episode I will cover it all in detail!
Top 6 Reasons:
- Power of Leverage
- Tenants are Footing the Bill
- Monthly Excessive Cashflow
- Appreciation and Forced Appreciation
- The Business of Investment Property
- Everyone Will Always Need Somewhere to Live
- Sign up for a 1 Hour Coaching Call with Daray
- Read Before the Millions Host Daray Olaleye 27th Birthday Surprise: Journey to Success
- Join the Before the Millions group on Facebook
- Two Free Audiobooks with Audible
Today’s guest, Whitney is an entrepreneur, broker and real estate investor in east Tennessee. She is the Principal Broker for Whitney Buys Houses and the Principal Auctioneer for Nicely Done Auctions. She started out flipping furniture, then dump trucks, then progressed onto flipping houses. Whitney has been buying houses for over four years and to-date has 19 houses, 19 apartments and seven plots of land that she rents out. Whitney is particularly fired up about teaching women the fast, fun and profitable way to be successful in real estate. She traveled the long slow road of getting tons of certifications and found out she could make more money faster as an investor. Now her students are following her system to build their own cash flowing real estate portfolio. In this episode, we hear Whitney’s journey and how she has been able to create a lifestyle that so many dream of.
Key Points From This Episode:
- How Whitney got into flipping houses after college.
- How Whitney started out working four jobs.
- Do you really need money to get started?
- Creative financing options that Whitney suggests.
- The art of negotiation: Whitney’s personal tips.
- Whitney’s experience flipping dump trucks.
- Why time freedom is worth the initial hard work.
- The sacrifices Whitney made to get to where she is today.
- Why cash flow and passive income are seriously king!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode: