On today’s show we are talking Technology & Real Estate and where those 2 worlds meet. Today’s guest is multifamily investor and entrepreneur, Kent Ritter.
Kent is a former management consultant, start-up owner, and corporate executive turned full-time real estate operator. After a massive exit from his healthcare technology start up, he turned his eyes (and capital) towards real estate. His technology background, coupled with real estate allowed Kent to use property technology to create outsized returns from acquiring and improving mismanaged, undercapitalized, and undervalued properties.
On the show, we discuss the advantage of forward thinking approaches and the role technology plays in Kent’s portfolio for creating greater returns on the properties that he repositions.
Key Points From This Episode:
- The future of virtual leasing agents
- How dynamic pricing adjusts can bolster your returns
- (AI) Artificial Intelligence and Real Estate
- How to vet new technologies
- Kent’s take on the Miracle Morning
- The advantages of buying smaller properties
- What a conservative underwriter does and doesn’t look like
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Wheelbarrow Profits by Jake and Gino Barbaro
Best Ever Apartment Syndication by Joe Fairless
Lifestyle Design App: