In 8th grade, Nick Prefontaine, today’s guest was in a major accident that left him in a coma for 3 weeks. The doctors claimed that he would never walk, talk or live a normal life ever again. A few months later, Nick runs out of the hospital and begins to pursue real estate full-time.
Today, Nicke specializes in creative strategies for acquiring real estate. In his family operated business, he specialty is on the buyer’s side. On today’s show, we discuss the benefits of creative financing and how to leverage tenant buyers to have more options and create more deals. Overpay for property and still walk away profitable? If this episode sounds too good to be true, it is.
Key Points From This Episode:
- Why Nick decided to do away with his real estate license
- Why expired listings are a gold mine for investors
- What a tenant buyer is and why you need to know
- How investors are profitably able to over pay for properties
- A script to find great buyers
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Before the Millions Book:
Leap of Perception by Penny Pierce
Lifestyle Design Apps: