Today’s guest, Dave Dubeau, like many investors used traditional financing to acquire his first few deals. Like many investors, before he could get the ball rolling, the banks cut him off.
On today’s episode, we discuss Dave’s plunge into finding money for his deals and how he’s been able to create a systematic approach to it over the years. This approach is what he attributes to raising millions of dollars over the years and how he’s been able to scale his portfolio and business to suit he desired lifestyle.
Key Points From This Episode:
- Why it’s important to build personal relationships
- Actual scripts to contact your potential investors
- How to raise money without being salesy
- Tips for online meetings and presentations to potential partners
- How to actually ask for the money
- Why create an email warm up campaign for prospects
- The importance of gift giving in business
- Ideas for becoming an authority online
- How to grow your business through referrals
- Why you shouldn’t ‘pay’ for referrals
- Creating competition around your deals
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
The Ultimate Sales Machine by Chet Holmes
Lifestyle Design App:
How do I get started in Real Estate?
How should I begin my investing journey?
How much money do I need to get started?
On this episode of the Before The Millions Podcast, we are answering all of those questions as they pertain to you. You may be overwhelm with all of the real estate strategies or confused as to how to get started but by the end of this episode you will leave with a crystal clear strategy and a commitment to that strategy…
Download this weeks freebie! –> Real Estate Newbie’s Guide here to follow along with the exercises in the episode.