Starting with nothing but two suitcases and a mountain of student debt, Jack immigrated to the US from Germany in 1997. Seeking out his own version of the American Dream, Jack bought and sold over 4000 pieces of property and was able to help build his company into the 3rd largest land investment company in the US.
On today’s episode, we discuss Jacks rocket-like trajectory after spending years in corporate america with the same salary year after year. In his first 18 months as a land flipper, Jack amassed his first million dollars and then grew his company to the multi-millions in just a few short years.
Today his family travels 2-4 months a year, designing their business to fit their lifestyle.
Key Points From This Episode:
- How to break the earn-spend cycle
- Why Jacks immigrant mentality helped pave his success
- How Jack made his 1st million in 18 months
- Jack’s philosophy on Tenants, Toilets and Termites
- The biggest reason why most land investors fail
- The opportunity for land investing in the next 20 years
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Secrets of A Millionaire Mind T. Harv Eker
Lifestyle Design App: