Today’s guest, Dave Dubeau, like many investors used traditional financing to acquire his first few deals. Like many investors, before he could get the ball rolling, the banks cut him off.
On today’s episode, we discuss Dave’s plunge into finding money for his deals and how he’s been able to create a systematic approach to it over the years. This approach is what he attributes to raising millions of dollars over the years and how he’s been able to scale his portfolio and business to suit he desired lifestyle.
Key Points From This Episode:
- Why it’s important to build personal relationships
- Actual scripts to contact your potential investors
- How to raise money without being salesy
- Tips for online meetings and presentations to potential partners
- How to actually ask for the money
- Why create an email warm up campaign for prospects
- The importance of gift giving in business
- Ideas for becoming an authority online
- How to grow your business through referrals
- Why you shouldn’t ‘pay’ for referrals
- Creating competition around your deals
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
The Ultimate Sales Machine by Chet Holmes
Lifestyle Design App:
If you’ve ever questioned one of those no and low money down real estate strategies… Questions like:
Do they really work?
Are they as complicated as they sound?
Could I possibly do that instead of waiting for my finances to get right?
If you find yourself nodding your head to any of those questions, then this episode may be exactly what the doctor ordered. I’m a big believer that we our mindset dictates everything we do, don’t do and can’t do in life as well as what we choose to learn and accept as truth.
In this episode you’ll take the truth journey with me to discover the real deal behind no money down deals for first time real estate investors.
Lastly, I’m hosting a brand new LIVE masterclass titled 4 Keys To Building A Lifestyle Business Through Real Estate, will you join me?