Today’s guest, Maurice Philogene is a full-time consultant in corporate america, multifamily investor, restaurant owner, reserve in the US Air Force and police officer.
Maurice is also an avid traveler and has visited over 95 countries to date because of how he’s been able to design a lifestyle without limits through real estate and other business ventures.
How does he do it all? How has he created a lifestyle that best suits his wants, needs and desires? Find out on today’s episode.
Key Points From This Episode:
- The intersection of exposure and discontentment
- How to understand your life in days instead of years
- How Maurice acquired 10 rental properties in his 1st year
- Why owning a restaurant shouldn’t be about the money
- The power behind social investments
- Why Maurice transitioned from sfr to apartments
- How to raise your kids to appreciate lifestyle design
- Maurice’s unique outlook on marriage
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Vagabonding by Rolf Potts
Man’s Search For Meaning by Viktor Frankl
168 hours in a week.
56 hours a week is spent sleeping
50 hours a week spent working
62 hours a week left for overtime, errands, family time, business or 2nd job, cooking/cleaning, workout, leisure, volunteering, events, nothing, hobby, significant other, etc…
How in the world do we get it all done and have enough time to grow a business that’ll allow us to escape the rat race?
Tune in to the 100th episode of the Before The Millions Podcast and you’ll learn how to Make more with less time and with better results…
Before the Millions Books
- 4 Hour Work Week
- 12 Week Year
- The One Thing
Lifestyle Design Apps
Free Training: Building A Lifestyle Business Through Real Estate Investing