If you are an investor and are tired of subpar data providers, going to the county courthouse, wrongly estimating repair costs or the lack of access to the MLS, then I have a solution for you.
There’s a software that I’ve been using in my business for quite some time now, I’ve fostered its use so much so that instead of the 10 different apps that I used before, I now only need 1 other software (said other software will be explain in detail in an upcoming episode).
For this amazing episode, I brought on Burton Alicando, the Senior Product Specialist for the software that I use to find, analyze and market my real estate deals.
Key Points From This Episode:
- The biggest mistake newbie investors make when pulling lists or choosing a real estate software for their business
- A way around the outdated time consuming way of getting the data you need to make offers
- The misconception that you need a realtor for MLS level data
- A way around the anonymity of non disclosure states and sold prices of homes
- How a newbie investor can be spot on with estimating repair costs
- How you can find, analyze and market to your leads with one tool
This is one of my favorite software tools to date because it does so much in my business. If you are an investor, here are some of the things you can look forward to with this software:
- Generating Leads Lists (with MLS level data) – Pre-foreclosure, vacant, bankruptcy, utility liens and much more
- Vetting Properties – Comparables, mortgage balances, tax info, title research and much more
- Calculating Rehab Costs – Labor/material cost data is sourced at the county-level nationwide so allow the software to guide you through the right renovation budget
- Marketing Tools – Postcards, email marketing, voicemail drops and much more including your own customizable landing page website.
When you sign up, it will come with a full access 7-Day trial to make sure that you absolutely love the software before you pay anything.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
To learn more visit: beforethemillions.com/deal