Al Williamson aka The Landlord Scientist joins us on today’s show to discuss strategic problem solving, landlording for maximum profits and the most lucrative short term rental business (with little start up costs).
The pivotal moment in Al’s journey is when he purchase an 8 unit apartment and created enough side income to dramatically increase his cashflow to retire from Corporate America. Since, Al has been focused on his best strategy to date in Short Term Rentals and Corporate Housing.
On this episode, we’ll cover it all. We’ll even dive into a bit of mindset work for better strategic thinking.
Key Points From This Episode:
- Creative problem solving and Real Estate
- Creative ways to increase your property’s income
- The inception of AirBnB
- Short term rentals vs. AirBnB
- How to get started with Short Term Rentals
- The importance of a “clueless” mentor
- The benefits of rental arbitrage
- A secret way around obtrusive Laws & Regulations
- Creative ways to utilize a Virtual Assistants and Cleaning Crews
- How to pay yourself in your business
- How to pay yourself as an S-Corp
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
6 Thinking Hats by Edward de Bono
No Money Down by Charles Allen
Lifestyle Design App: