Anton Ivanov is a US Navy veteran, real estate investor and entrepreneur with a portfolio of 40 rental units spread out across 4 states. His portfolio generates over $12,000 in monthly passive income, and requires less than 1 hour a week to manage.
Today, Anton and Daray cover Anton’s Before The Millions story and how he has been able to systematically grow his real estate portfolio using 2 things: Traditional Bank Financing and an app called Deal Check. We discuss both in detail on today’s episode.
Define DealCheck? – a leading real estate analysis platform for quickly analyzing and comparing rental properties, flips and commercial buildings. DealCheck is used by over 100,000 real estate investors, agents and professionals worldwide. Receive 25% off for life using code BTM25.
Key Points From This Episode:
- The power of a mortgage broker
- Why work with credit unions instead of banks
- Difference between portfolio loans and commercial loans
- How Anton is going to transition from his day job for good
- Why Anton decided to create an app
- How you can analyze deals effortlessly
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill
Lifestyle Design App: