Mark has been an active Real Estate investor in the Baltimore Maryland area for the last 15 years. With over 100+ rental units, Mark on our guest for today’s show to teach us the infamous BRRR strategy where you find a deal and do the following: buy, rehab, rent, refinance and repeat.
Mark and I also discuss the metrics behind getting deals done. So if you’re wondering how many postcards should you send out or how many calls you should make before expecting a deal, listen to this episode.
Key Points From This Episode:
- The math behind the BRRRR Strategy
- Why single family homes cashflow better than multifamily
- How much effort it takes to get your 1st deal done
- How many yellow letters equal 1 deal
- The importance of credit when refinancing
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
10X by Grant Cardone
Lifestyle Design App: