Jim Maffuccio has enjoyed a long and successful career in real estate, and has some battle scars to prove it. Today, he draws on his over 30 years of real estate experience and introduces us to a strategy that many haven’t yet discovered.
Jim has become an expert on mortgage notes and is helping investors far and wide to invest in real estate without any of the headaches of being a “landlord” and just owning the underlying note. So far, Jim has purchased over 1,000 loans in more than 35 states and grown to three separate funds in just over seven years. Fascinating strategy and even better episode!
Key Points From This Episode:
- How to lose it all twice and still come out on top
- Why invest in mortgage notes
- Jim’s spiritual journey to real estate
- How Jim grew a company to $30 Million dollars aum.
- What are distressed non-performing notes
- How to find an online note exchange
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Lifestyle Design App: