The United States offers nearly 400 distinct and diverse markets while most media pundits characterize the “housing market” as if it were a single entity. Real estate cannot be described that simply – It’s just not accurate. There is NO such thing as a United States real estate market. However, there IS an Atlanta, Georgia or a Dallas, Texas real estate market.
On today’s show, we take a deep dive into the US real estate market and break it down with many examples of cities and states to invest in next.
Today’s guest, Jason Hartman has been involved in several thousand real estate transactions and has owned income properties in 11 states and 17 cities. Not only do we discuss real estate markets but also team building and the benefits of inflation.
Key Points From This Episode:
- Distinguishing the 3 real estate markets
- The “Thou Shall Not Gamble” mantra
- Why investing in a linear market is best
- A run-through all of the real estate markets in the US
- The secret inflation benefits of investing
- How investors really get rich with real estate
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
7 Habits of Highly Effective People
Lifestyle Design App: