At the age of 23 as a senior in college, today’s guest Keir Weimer plead guilty to vehicular manslaughter after a boating accident. Keir served a 5 year sentence in prison that completely changed his life. At first things were hard and his incident followed him everywhere he went but eventually success started finding Keir because he started to use his unfortunate experience to fuel his fire.
Through dedication to his vision, within another 5 years he was able to build multiple 7-figure businesses in the real estate world. Keir started out as a agent and things were difficult his first year – he accumulated thousands in debt and was not able to do a single deal. Off handedly, that same year he was able to develop 30 million dollars in inventory and over 30 listings.
On today’s episode, we dive into Keirs reason for jumping straight to luxury real estate with no experience and how important it is to expand your mindset and network.
Key Points From This Episode:
- Keirs 1st year as an agent with 0 deals and 40K in debt
- How Keir acquired 30 luxury listings valued at 30 million dollars in 12 months with no experience
- How Keir partnered with his professor to acquire 250M over 2000 apartments in the US
- How to go from $0 in sales to $10 million in sales
- A creative way to acquire your 1st waterfront resort
- Could the most importantly thing to focus on in your business in 2020 be your personal brand?
- Tips on increasing your price point
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Think and Grow Rich
Lifestyle Design App: