Gabriel DaSilva, today’s guest, has been coined “Mr. Add-A-Level” for his extensive knowledge of construction heavy renovations – but where did it all start? How do you start a real estate business that gains momentum overtime?
On the episode, you will learn about the different ways to add value in fix n flip deals. As you do more deals, you will want to grow your team so Gabe gives us a first hand look into team structures for real estate entrepreneurs and investors. For outsized returns, you will need to provide outsized value and Gabe’s out of the box thinking is just what the doctor prescribed.
Key Points From This Episode:
- Adding Value vs. Taking Advantage
- Gabe’s transition from the restaurant business to fix n flips
- Gabe’s “act like a guy who buys deals” personality
- The transition from solopreneur to business owner
- The initial and most important members of your team
- Creative ways for flippers to add more value
- Why Gave believes that cash is trash and leverage is king
- 75 Hard the lifestyle
- Morning Routines, Masterminds and more
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill
Traction by Gino Wickman
Lifestyle Design App: