On today’s show, we’ve brought on Kala Philo, a location independent entrepreneur that specializes in empowering female entrepreneurs implement a video marketing strategy… and get this… with a simple cell phone.
Kala and I discuss a myriad of topics surrounding the landscape of location independent entrepreneurs, geo-arbitrage and some of the best nomadic cities in the world. We end the conversation speaking to the Real Estate Entrepreneurs, Investors and Agents that are looking to use video marketing as a serious channel for leads and promotion.
Key Points From This Episode:
- What is “slow travel” and how you can use it to travel more efficiently
- How and why you should batch videos (hint: it’s cheaper and saves time)
- Why lighting is super important and what to do about bad lighting
- The 4 step process for fab videos
- Not getting engagement? Short videos (2 minutes or less) can help
- Ways to outsource video production and find your perfect editor
- Why is editing so expensive?
- How to find your digital nomad tribe
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Before the Millions Books:
- The Power of Now by Eckhart Tolle
- Relentless: From Good to Great by Tim Grover
Access The Best Strategies, Tips & Advice !
Every week, we send an email sharing my best advice, tips and strategies related to Real Estate Investing. Each of these weekly emails contain relevant and actionable information that can help you no matter where you are in your investing journey.