As a digital nomad that travels nonstop and is absolutely in love with it, Matt Diggity is known as the premiere SEO (Search Engine Optimization) specialist in the online space. So if you have a website or plan on creating a website soon, this episode will deliver massive value to you.
On today’s show, we discuss the intricacies of the digital nomad lifestyle and the burdens lifted off of the shoulder of those who dare to pursue this path. We also cover the most nomadic countries and where the dollar weighs heavily to take advantage of geo-arbitrage.
Lastly,we help investors with tips and tricks to rank their websites in search engines for more leads and therefore more revenue. This is a must listen episode filled with location independent and online business nuggets.
Key Points From This Episode:
- Why Matt took profits from his online business and put in real estate
- How Matt plans to achieve 20K per month in passive income
- The benefits of living location independent
- The turnkey model for single family homes
- Why Matt quit his job moved from San Diego to Thailand with $2000
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
4 Hour Work Week by Timothy Ferris
Vagabonding by Rolf Potts
End of Jobs by Taylor Pearson
Sapiens by Yuval Harari
The Power of Now by Eckhart Tolle
Lifestyle Design App: