Jason Roberts and Rachel Schneider have always been fascinated by the world of real estate. In 2001, while still in their early 20’s, Jason and Rachel decided that instead of working for someone else, they would rather be in charge of their own destiny and opened a mortgage company.
They eventually built that business into a multi-million dollar company, where they closed over 3000 real estate transactions. Then the market crashed and they had to find a new way to use their real estate talents. That is when they went into real estate investing and started down a new path.
But since, implementing the real estate strategies they have honed over time they have since closed well north of 300+ real estate transactions with pre-foreclosures/short sales, wholesales and probates.
Key Points From This Episode:
- How Jason and Rachel started and grew their mortgage business to over 100 employees
- The ins and outs of the short sale business
- How to grow a multi million dollar business with pre foreclosures & probates
- Outside the box follow up systems with sellers to close more deals
- The 7 key metrics to track in your real estate business
- The impact a personality test like DISC and Myers Briggs can have on your life and business
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
10X Rule by Grant Cardone
How to Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie
Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill
Lifestyle Design App: