Gustavo Castro, today’s guest, runs one of the largest inside sales teams for real estate in North America. They make about 50K outbound calls a day, set 100 appointments a day and have over 600 active real estate clients.
On today’s show Gus highlights the power of an ISA (inside sales agent) and how to best utilize one in today’s competitive economy. Gus also knows how to fill the front end of his sales funnel with facebook ads and close on the backend with great negotiating tactics – all on today’s episode.
Key Points From This Episode:
- Why become an entrepreneurial asset in someone else’s business
- The power of asking yourself… ‘What’s the worst that could happen?’
- The difference between a virtual assistant and inside sales agent
- The future of phone marketing
- Gustavo’s facebook lead generation strategy
- Cost per lead vs cost per acquisition
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Rich Dad, Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki
Lifestyle Design App: